In respect to my very first blog post, I decided to tell a little more about myself and why I started this blog in the first place. Well if you have read my blog description, then you probably know that I have a strong passion for Jesus Christ, the Apostolic fashion, and everything else girly and beautiful. To be honest with you, I've only been in church for a little more than a year and wasn't baptized in Jesus name and filled with the wonderful gift of the Holy Ghost until about 9 months ago. Now, if you're not familiar with what I'm talking about then I will tell you I'm an Apostolic Penecostal. No, we are not the ones that hold snakes or anything like that. We simply believe in one God, Jesus, and praying in the spirit (speaking in tongues), and living completely by the holy doctrine.
I started this blog, because much like many girls, we love fashion, beauty, DIY's, and of course Pinterest, and I wanted to share my knowledge of that with you all. I wanted to specifically aim towards Apostolic Pentecostal teen girls because much like myself I know things can get rough when turning your life over to God but always remember If God is for you, who can be against you, Romans 4:11. Being a new convert to the Apostolic faith I can testify to some of the obstacles I faced during this time, but I want girls to know it's not a bad thing. Modesty is beautiful and we as young women should not feel ashamed or pressured by this world. From natural beauty remdies, to hairstyles, fashion tips, and even advice, I hope to share this journey with you all.
Feel free to be inspired!
Kristen Alyse ~ 🌻
No comments:
Post a Comment